We’re excited to announce the release of a new plugin called ‘Bookings’ for WordPress.
This WordPress plugin allows you to provide online booking services for your site.
- Blackout times are easy to add and manage to restrict reservations.
- Reservation minimum and maximum time limits can be set on a per-resource basis.
- Administrator has power to add and manage an unlimited number of resources. All which can be toggled active and inactive at any point.
- Administrator has control over all reservations and can browse, modify and delete any reservation in the system.
- Administrators can search through the reservation database with a very flexible search tool. Search results can be viewed as HTML, plain-text, XML or CSV.
- Calendars can be viewed in a day/week/month layout.
- Supports multiple languages: English (US & GB), German, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish and Turkish.
We created a permanent page for it here. This is work under construction and we’ll be adding FAQ’s etc as we go along.
You can download the plugin for WordPress it here.